Robert of Mayflower
Astrological News and Views
for November 2015
Robert Thibodeau (248) 547-8227
- November 1st Pluto opposes USA Sun (Chart with Sagittarius Rising). For the last year and now November into December, secret tensions on inside track of politics economics, strange extremes in weather, pollution worries, inescapable tension of opposites everywhere one looks. With Saturn in Sagittarius, a fire sign, Leo and Aries Sun sign and planets seem to find stability and reality take on life. Will Saturn about to conjunct USA Sun bring hot weird weather followed by suddenly severe winter later in November and December? Virgo and Gemini Sun sign and planets need to take things slowly and surely. Important to get your wisdom Sophia Isis Mary Magic out and make a search for the funny bone. All work and no play is too severe, no fun, and pushes away friends. All play and no serious work on self makes for inevitable burn out and elemental dance frenzy falls from grace, leaving loneliness and confusion in the place of sacred heart centers and home life.
- November 2nd Venus conjunct Mars in Virgo can bring out the best of lovers, but also can go the opposite and fall into negative criticism, dog and cat fights, intellect vs. emotional/feelings. Capricorn and Taurus rediscover love of self and one’s work. Mutable signs feel the pinch of wanting more, or wanting less of some person or situation. Mercury entering Scorpio gives passionate thoughts and desirous thinking but the Venus/Mars in Virgo is work out, clean up, fix up, purify, first before romancing. With Virgo Moon Wednesday evening on the 4th right into Saturday morning the 7th, this first week of November will have that edgy ‘virgin whore’ archetypal force of war and peace, fight or flight. Avoid negative criticism, stick to constructive helpful suggestions. Take nothing personally, adhere to the higher self, the universal mind. Work on improving the self, letting criticism of others go. Virgo is associated with wish to find right work, healing self and others, relations. Enjoy what you have and share your heart’s treasures.
- November 6th, Mercury trines Neptune in Pisces, Moon conjuncts Jupiter. Good day to dream true, envision, work for peace and love, and to follow one’s star, ones dream come true.
- Saturday the 7th with Moon conjunct Mars and Venus reveals what really just happened in the last few weeks with love and war, inner and outer changes and shifts of consciousness. Venus/Mars have been hanging out together in the sky for a while, and love and desire has been a hit-and-miss, cat and dog wrestle or play. Avoid anger or negative critique bringing no true change or upgrade of intelligent working. Avoid being triggered or triggering negative response. Anger versus patience contest for the moment. Outspokenness and blunt words and actions can foster resentment. Remember, all gossip is a backhanded form of flattery. Take nothing personally at this time except for glimpsing higher truths and love, and trying to manifest such.
- November 8th Venus goes into Libra until the first week of December. An urge to make peace and work with other others in harmony and co-creative strivings, goals. A wanting for fairness, compassion and love, now easier to work and play into day-to-day relations and engagements. Urge for inner self to find right others to work and play with for co-creative results.
- November 10th. Republican Debate on last day of old moon right before new moon may make for intellectual insights, but may lack the spunk that a debate closer to full moon would have. Some tire of the run and decide to walk.
- November 11th New Moon in mid Scorpio affects the month. New Moon near last Pluto perihelion in 1989 may bring out the little devil in you to build new walls, or break such down. Tendency to take things to the extreme. Peculiar tensions to finish off difficult situations. Subtle shift in desire or aim to attain shifts one’s inner relation to outer circumstances. A need to free oneself from what is draining or lacking vitality for the future. As November proceeds, stakes run high when it comes to geo-political tensions (Russia, Middle East, World Economics). Watch for major shake ups and power plays when it comes to the Presidential candidates. Will Trump run into trouble on his run for President as Uranus squares his Jupiter in November? Will he drop out? Or will shake ups and troubles just make him stronger? Will Jeb Bush become higher in the polls as November and December brings Jupiter aspects in his astrology chart? He will be happy either way. Will Bernie Sanders catch up, and perhaps even pass up Mrs Clinton by December with Uranus near conjunct his Moon, or does he suddenly drop out and go home for Christmas? Will Hillary Clinton trip up with more surprise revelations about her past?
- Will later November bring heavy rain/snow and severe extreme cold, or will Saturn in fire sign Sagittarius keep it abnormally warm? Perhaps both in diverse parts of USA and elsewhere in the world. Extreme tension of opposites everywhere. Will there be further drops in economy and housing markets, even depression talk. Will Saturn on Ascendant and Mars conjunct Saturn in U.S. chart be tightening of the belt, Conservative trend, mean and lean tough love talk and cold shoulder politics and power drives. In December Saturn conjuncts the USA Rising Sign in Sagittarius, giving America a sense of depression? Being cut off and misunderstood? Over-prescribed and medicated? A sense of social injustice? A need for justice and religious morality? Or is it need of true virtuous aspiration, philosophy, asceticism, prudence, and justice for all? Lack of patient wisdom and compassionate understanding brings reactions from others. Saturn on Asc. can also be a sense of sadness or loss, mourning; as well as a need to get back to good work and ascetic healthy values. With Saturn oppose Uranus and Jupiter conjunct Neptune, it’s a wild month of freedoms and lack thereof. Will Pot be legalized? Will big corporations alone profit from such? Will the little farmer too get a piece of the action? Will Willie Nelson be King of the Weed? Many sense fatality while others new work ethic. Sense of death and rebirth vibes. Lots of strange weather November/December, UFO and Mary sightings, mystic experience and holy events of transcendent value as well. Times of severe cold and snow, storm and abnormal event end of November and December possible. Danger of big storm, mishap, even crazy violence during critical points, difficult aspected times. At Winter Solstice, Pluto squares USA Saturn. Winter solstice can be more cold, but also severe, along with economic geo political worries. In the U.K. Pluto squares natal north node in December leading to more sex and money scandals in high places of rank and power, unrest of the masses, and intensification of populists rising to power, others falling. Pluto is aspecting moon/sun midpoint making for populous unrest and economic political woes.
- November 12 Mars goes into Libra making assertive over aggressive people really stand out like sore thumbs. Libra makes for peace and love, wanting friendly relations, negotiations, sharing and helping others. One does have to take care from feeling beat up by others, emotionally, mentally, or physically.
- November 14th Democratic Debate with Capricorn Moon makes for serious mood, authoritative proclamations, long-term views, and laying down rules and law proposal. Moon square Mars in evening 9:50 EST makes for few angry or aggressive moves, statements, volleys.
- November 17th Sun conjunct Mercury. Uranus squares USA natal Sun. Strong uptick in quakes and storm. Danger of violence or sudden mishap. World tensions. Around these days and days to come. Possibly real stormy times, major quake uptick, sudden crazy world events or shocking news, sudden rise to power or fall of someone prominently high in power. For sure, hot rhetoric of Presidential candidates, along with change in the pole dance of popularity. Hopefully all the cat and mouse maneouvres in Syria with Russia, or in the China Seas with China, or elsewhere, triggers peace-making and not escalation of conflicts. The somewhat intense aspects come end of November, and in December around the 5th-6th on to Christmas, will most likely challenge the markets and collective sanity wanting steadfastness and predictability in life. Even Detroit City has wild aspects associated with quake and/or weird extreme weather, sudden shifts in politics or direction. I am not predicting it, just saying; exciting but wild times come the end of the year here. Good time to read or study Rudolf Steiner, H.P.Blavatsky, Gelek Rimpoche, Buddhism, Manly Hall and his Secret Teaching of All Ages, and hanker down to the real heart of things.
- November 18th Neptune goes direct from retrograde in Pisces shifting consciousness in the attempt to ‘dream true’. Energetic to manifest one’s dream, highest ideal, into practical everyday life. Neptune can also be illusion, delusion, lies, inflation/deflation of ego, hollywood, music, acting, oil, film, living in feelings and pictures of reality. At higher level, it’s living the dream, travel, soul mates, gardens, making things more beautiful. Neptune can be the sea of samsara, but can also be the Great Mother of Compassion. At higher levels, it’s awakening imagination, inspiration, and intuition; a psychic spiritual sense of things and times. Neptune going direct wants to do this in a new way that enlivens the present to both redeem the past and open new futures. It is associated too with oceanic and outer space happenings. With Moon conjunct Neptune on 19th, Saturn square Neptune on 26th, and Sun square Neptune on 29th, there is a lot of Neptune going on. Is this a time of rude awakening? Major illness or virus world health problems? Weird weather? Fog? Further legalization of Marijuana? More facts on the increase of Heroin use, and also the misuse of medications? Or is it Mystic higher consciousness awakening? A more spiritual and virtuous experience of time and timelessness. Such times call for compassionate understanding and deep need for practical common sense in dealing with problems. Good time to read the deepest literature on spiritual development one can find. Good time to learn a new musical instrument or to voyage anew into the arts. On November 20th, Venus squares Pluto deepening love and commitment, vows. For others, it’s hate or envy, jealousy and psychodrama, fear, rejection, violence, and woundology psychology. It can be dark for some, others deepen their love. Possible scandalous affairs in high and low places in the news. Sun conjuncts Saturn on 29th bringing hard take of reality into the picture. A recognition of what can still be worked on and what is failing us. November/December tend to feel almost surreal in world dilemmas, weird weather, futuristic fantasies and scientific strange inquiries. Some feel allured to the future and past simultaneously, cheating self of the present, being here now, and the ability to manifest here now. Others feel they are waking up from an illusion or dream, now seeing reality as if for the first time. Some fall into the dream, escaping reality. Neptune is ruler of the seas, the sea of outer space and samsara delusions too. Each of us has the freedom to respond to the higher or lower octave of the planets. Weather end of November through December may well go to the extremes in cold and snow versus heated up in other places. Lots of rain and/or fog, flooding, blurring of vision, dizziness; cold and flu in parts. Other parts fire up and over-heated. Extreme behaviors are to be avoided. Trust to the golden mean and the middle way if you can.
- November 22 Sun enters Sage Sagittarius and Moon occults (eclipses) Uranus with Venus oppose Uranus on 23rd. Quake and Storm uptick here too, also upsets and reversals with Uranus aspects in sports, markets, relations. Even Detroit has crazy aspects for sudden shock or change for good or ill. Detroit could have a quake! Or is it just wild vibes and music flowering all over town. Sudden shift in some leadership positions? Shake ups in who is in and who out in high economics and politics. Hopefully no emergencies. Dangerous times to take risks, act hastily, take chances, or gamble with the sisters of fate.
- November 24th Mercury conjunct Saturn brings serious repercussions from past actions. Take care to not be hasty but to think things out, think wisely for the long-term secure. Some grasshoppers left out in the cold. For some, a most serious decision making, grieving, coming hard back down to earth. For others, a time of thoughtful reflection and inner counsel.
- November 25th Full Moon 3 degrees Gemini where last Neptune Pluto conjunction in late 1800s occurred. Also Mercury in Sagittarius is square Neptune in Pisces. More moves toward legalizing marijuana? Confusion about such? Intellect genius and smarts want to cut through the fog of indecision and obscurity, confusion. Creativity and imaginative genius wants to invoke the future now, take great leaps of faith, and fly immediately to the promised land. Religion and politics, spirituality and materialism may here be at odds. Spiritual and materialistic forces at odds. Individual and collective forces at odds. Invoke and utilize your higher intelligence and imagination to awaken and help heal self and other. Purify bottom up. For some, hard reality brings to light falsehoods and false imaginings, notions, and ways. Much new knowledge now made available. Secrets discovered and breakthroughs abound. For some, escapist tendencies with reality and common sense going up in smoke. Good aspect for creative imagination, music and the arts. But alas, an aspect where big dreams and movies bomb and bottom out. Influence last half of November into December.
- November 26th Saturn square Neptune running right into Sun conjunct Saturn and square to Neptune on Sunday November 29th. Good aspect for meeting others half way, working with others for mutual goals and larger universal benefits, results. This time period, weeks before and after, is a time to balance one’s spiritual and materialistic, one’s heavenly and earthly, needs and wants. Good time to really see how to manifest one’s higher self, one’s destiny and true calling, one’s right work and relationship. Saturn is down to earth practical, even materialistic and determined, fated. Neptune is highly imaginative, spiritual, spirited, even too far out, surreal and out of body, yet higher idealistic. Together heaven and earth can come together. Fighting its ships passing in the night and serious karmic mistakes. A need for law and order, discipline; yet also, a need for spiritual wisdom is called for. Mutable Sun Signs and planets in mutable signs most affected. Check out your astrology chart for what area of your life is challenged here.
- December 1st, Mercury in fire sign of Sagittarius trines Uranus in fire sign of Aries, Moon in Leo, making for a sunny hearted bright minded genius days of progress, insight, expression, intelligence, and upbeat insight. The future again looks great. Many see clear the future and what clearly is ahead.
Stay tuned for more talks on Astrology, Tarot, the Gita and Higher Love.
Robert of Mayflower,
Robert Thibodeau is available for private consultations and astrology readings, talks;
Call (248) 547-8227 for appointment.
Check out 2 website pages, one on Facebook
and other at mayflowerbookshop.com
Also on youtube with music, talks, and more.