Robert of Mayflower Bookshop’s
Astrological and Spiritual News and Views
‘There are no mistakes,
only learning curves
bringing us back to ourselves.’ -Robert of Mayflower.
April 12th at 1pm, ‘Mind your Heart, Yoga of the Bhagavad Gita Talk‘ using the wisdom of Patanjali’s Yoga Aphorisms and the Bhagavad Gita with Robert of Mayflower and Cinda. At Breatheyoga, 799 Industrial Court, Bloomfield Hills 48302; It’s on Industrial Court, east of Telegraph on west Square Lake Road north side is Industrial Court. ($10 to $20 suggested donation). ‘Breatheyoga’ has website on internet.
April 17th at 7pm, ‘Clothed With The Sun: Theosophic Initiation in the Book of Revelations’ Lecture by Christopher Fessler at the Theosophical Society in Berkley on Woodward.
The Apocalypse of St. John is a book sealed with Seven Seals. In the strange imagery of the Book Of Revelations are encoded mystery teachings about the unfolding of individual human evolution [microcosm] and civilisation’s destiny [macrocosm]. These are ‘The New Mysteries’ — mysteries of the future that have now been unsealed and given out by the esoteric schools. The seven fold key that unlocks them is a basic theme of theosophical study.
April 19th at 1pm Come to my talk with Matthew Darling–’The Bhagavad Gita; The path of the Spiritual Warrior and Peacemaker’. Learn how devotion and love work weave selfless action and happiness into our life. ($10 to $20 donation). Astanga Michigan is at 826 W. 11 Mile rd, suite #108 (enter on east side of building near back), Royal Oak, Mi. 48067 (east of woodward, north side 11 mile).
April 24th, ‘The Secret of Secrets: Further insights into the Divine Feminine and heavenly Sophia’ Lecture by Robert Thibodeau
from the TS ad—’Using quotes from the Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali’s Yoga Aphorisms, the Voice of the Silence, and the mythos of the Triple Goddess; Robert explores the art and science of getting in touch with Sophia, the World Soul, with wit and wisdom. Robert is an astrological consultant, intuitive psychic and futurist, rare bookman of Mayflower Bookshop, and a singer songwriter (with newly released CD Folk Rock Love). Robert is author of several books, the latest being Astrological Aspects, the Art. He has been interviewed on hundreds of radio and TV shows, and in hundreds of newspapers over the years. He is smart, funny, and at times…persuasively wise.’
Astrology News and Views—-Astrology is the science art of tendencies, probabilities, possibilities, and angelic impulses of light and love to overcome negativities and darkness. Happy Spring!
- April 2nd. Mercury trine Saturn makes for good solid practical thinking, finding the bottom line, getting a higher long-term view, and being head strong. Sun conjunct Jupiter gives fiery bravado and courage to leap ahead no matter what. The light of awareness joins up with the power to hold and be bold in creating family, friendships. Happiness and reality of good work meet and agree. Good for making plans, agreements, meetings, contracts, friendships.
- April 4th Lunar Eclipse at 14 degrees Libra gives powerful initiative to make peace now or beat the door down, rattle sabres, and bang the door. Bad day to hit the bars. Yet, expect pubs and bars to be busy. Cardinal Signs rattled. Aquarius and Gemini jumpy to start anew or take it to another level. (Check your chart to see what house Libra is in for where you need to cut something out or be cut out of the picture; all cardinal signs need to keep things in balance). Stormy weather, possible quakes and volcanoes, stormy seas, Strong winds or tornados, and intense emotions these days. Such doesn’t have to happen, but the aspects are strong for stormy weather. Much news. Eclipses can cut things out, suddenly change the game plan, a sense of ending and new beginning. A possible needed sacrifice of something for something better. Eclipses can make one really, really sensitive and almost psychic for a spell. Effect lasts for two weeks or more. Russia’s Putin affected here to make peace or face severe consequences. USA’s chart indicates need to be really smart and patient, thinking long-term and bottom line. Yet a sense of a need to act quickly and wisely. Can trigger many a geo political hotspot. Sudden reversals and turn a-bouts. A sense and need for authority and purity of motive. Intense feelings may upset rational thinking these days. Need for a higher spirit of common wealth, family, friends, intimates. Eclipses can at times just release pressure and shift the gears and change direction or goals. Makes one over-sensitive for sure. Some fall, others rise quickly these next days and few weeks.
- April 5th Sun square Pluto. A sense or need for light of spirit, holy sunshine within us, to help us make strong decisions and take right action. A sense of wanting to do what is right and ethically noble. A sense of death and rebirth, meaningfulness, tragedy and hope. Some cave in and get really moody or negative, others turn the earth over and start gardening anew. A sense of funeral or new birth, rebirth. A need to regenerate else one feels somehow degenerated. A need or feeling for purifying, renewing one’s commitments to life.
- April 6 Sun conjunct Uranus. Aspect for sudden jolts for change. Sudden loss and rebirth 5th, 6th, 7th. Promise to do better in future. Sudden shift of circumstances. Roller Coaster with stocks, politics, those in the lime light, and love relationships. Highly creative but volatile circumstances. Fast as they come, fast as they go aspect. See my book ‘Astrological Aspects, the Art’.
- April 7th Mercury square Pluto. Depression or Divine Melancholy? Good for research, reviewing, thinking deeply, search and discovery. Good time to read a deep book from Mayflower Bookshop in Berkley. Such aspects can make one feel alone, or feeling of being alone; perhaps even happiness when alone; or is it private conversations with God. Eat fresh foods and do yoga to overcome funky dunky feelings of crashing. Fateful realisations of last few days’ storms or shifting realities. Need to deepen spiritual research into true nature of the times and self. Good for being alone with one’s thoughts and pondering the eternal verities. See Manly Hall’s book ‘The Secret Teachings of all Ages’ at mayflower, $18.95. Used to be $50 to $80. Great book on metaphysics of everything.
- April 8th Jupiter goes direct in Sage Sagittarius. With Mercury conjunct Uranus, Open your mind to get a surprise visit from your genius angel. Good for all creative and expansive endeavours and adventures. Avoid haste and premature nervous actions and reactions. Here everyone can get a sense of direction, aim. What to do and what not to do becomes suddenly evident for the patient listening heart. New impulses and laws of conduct impel one to think outside the box. Collective consensus arises of what is right and wrong…in the news… (ok, this may only last a day or two, but it’s good sense of social togetherness and sudden consensus in areas of interest). Otherwise strange controversies. Jupiter moves fast now in last of Leo, so it’s a last call for giant steps in growth, for some it’s giant steps of egotism before a fall in the fall. Pride comes before a fall. Jupiter goes into Virgo August 11th when good work and job, health and happiness with those you work with. Inner being, healthy home and back yard, start to matter more than just outer looks and appearance. Humility and humble learning now into April 2016 brings higher success and further new growth; till then it’s the last hurrah for ego games and splashes of ‘power over’ rather than ‘power through’ another.
- April 12th, ‘Mind your Heart, Yoga of the Bhagavad Gita Talk‘ using the wisdom of Patanjali’s Yoga Aphorisms and the Bhagavad Gita with Robert of Mayflower and Cinda. At Breatheyoga, 799 Industrial Court, Bloomfield Hills 48302; It’s on Industrial Court east of Telegraph on west Square Lake Road north side is Industrial Court. ($10 to $20 suggested donation). ‘Breatheyoga’ has website on internet.
- April 14th-15th. Neptune in sky opposes USA Uranus. In the sky, Venus opposes Saturn. Some feel lost, abandoned, not loved, and alone; while other’s feel over-indulged, smothery loved, and not enough time alone. This aspect can make for strange bedfellows. For some, sense of loss or betrayal. For others, a sense of vast new horizons and fantastic dreams and plans for the future. A sense of betrayal or lack of love, or is it a need to renew one’s sense of ‘at-one-ment’ with God, Goddess, virtue and truth?!
- April 16th Pluto goes Retrograde till end of September 2015. It takes till then to figure out what the fudge just happened these last few months, few years, few lifetimes. Those at the top get worried if there’s no bottom holding up the ‘big top’. Re-evaluation of what security is, calling is, goals and aims are. World change and need for universal love and truth on the planet starts to sink into those at the top…who start to realise they need a bottom.
- April 17th talk at Theosophical Society on Woodward in Berkley michigan, by friend of mine, Chris Fessler. ‘Clothed With The Sun: Theosophic Initiation in the Book of Revelations’. The Apocalypse of St. John is a book sealed with Seven Seals. In the strange imagery of the Book Of Revelations are encoded mystery teachings about the unfolding of individual human evolution [microcosm] and civilisation’s destiny [macrocosm]. These are “The New Mysteries” — mysteries of the future that have now been unsealed and given out by the esoteric schools. The seven fold key that unlocks them is a basic theme of theosophical study.
- April 17th Mars square Jupiter with Moon eclipsing Uranus. Spring fever or stormy moody emotions? A great time to share and socialise, but take care to stay on the side of the law. A ‘Take me to the limit, one more time’ vibe. Such aspects make for over-the-top wild party play atmosphere (friday night especially here). Can be fun but be careful of nut cakes spoiling the fun, avoid accidents and mistakes by slowing everything down long enough to not only enjoy, but also to remember to cherish these good times and friends. Those inwardly neurotic get really ‘crazy go nuts’. A sense of Rolling Stones ‘This may be the last time, maybe the last time, i don’t know’ permeates the air. A celtic spirit of fog and weird changes unconscious to the average bloke in the air. The future has little regard for the present other than ‘getting there’. Good for truth and good cheer if you have it in you.
- April 19th Come to my talk with Matthew Darling— ‘The Bhagavad Gita; The path of the Spiritual Warrior and Peacemaker’. Learn how Gita devotion and true love can work and weave selfless action bringing happiness into life. ($10 to $20 donation.) Astanga Michigan is at 826 W. 11 Mile rd, suite #108 (enter on east side of building near back), Royal Oak, Mi. 48067 (east of woodward, north side 11 mile).
- Venus square Neptune April 19th good for going the distance to attain new spiritual or artistic advantage, wisdom, insight, and experience. For some it is a very empowering day. For some others, a side tracking and ‘lost in space’ feeling. Inspired plans come into focus. Good for long voyages, art, music, yoga, poetics, song, love; for others strange dreams haunt the parade. Ghosts, spectres, phantoms, and demons may haunt the times for those lacking universal devotion and higher love. A sense of fight or flight. Delusions and illusions spark unsettling vibes. A need for the Great Mother of Compassion to quietly abide. A need for Michaelic Presence to awaken a mind for right action and future need. A need for a good talk on the Bhagavad Gita, an ancient text from India and maybe even from Atlantis on on how to attain spiritual realisation this life. A need or opportunity to talk to angels; that is, wise virtuous ones.
- April 21-22. Mars trine Pluto, Mercury square Jupiter, Mercury conjunct Mars. Strong sense or need for justice, equality, and love based on truth prevailing. Collective voice for peace and ecological harmony is heard by the heart’s ear. Good for communications, networking, striving for success, attainment of plans or goal. Avoid too much talking or waste of energy. Be sure that in-breath balances out-breath.
- April 26 Venus sextile Uranus. Very busy day, playful and feeling connected. It makes for a most creative artistic loving day for some. For others, vexation and frustration and set up for critique and negative deconstruction next few days. Good for play but also for cleaning up and catching up.
Robert Thibodeau is available for talks and astrological consultations and readings.
Call (248) 547-8227
2645 W. 12 Mile Rd
Berkley , Mi. 48072
“For, we say it again, the surname Christos is based on, and the story of the Crucifixion derived from, events that preceded it. Everywhere, in India as in Egypt, in Chaldea as in Greece, all these legends were built upon one and the same primitive type; the voluntary sacrifice of the logoi — the rays of the one LOGOS, the direct manifested emanation from the One ever-concealed Infinite and Unknown — whose rays incarnated in mankind. They consented to fall into matter, and are, therefore, called the “Fallen Ones.” This is one of those great mysteries which can hardly be touched upon in a magazine article, but shall be noticed in a separate work of mine, The Secret Doctrine, very fully.”
-HPB, The Esoteric Character of the Gospels, part 2